Hiring a Facebook developer? Need to know how and where to find the best candidates? Here is a comprehensive guide to finding the best Facebook developers. Read on!
If you are hiring a Facebook Developers for the company, this is the right page to start with. Also, here we have listed the best ways to find the Facebook developer support and facebook developer API for your company.
What is a Facebook Developer? A set of products, tools, and services are provided on the Facebook platform. The Facebook developer website can use these Facebook web services includes Facebook developer console, facebook developer app, and Facebook developer login.
In the year 2010, the current Facebook platform came into existence. Then, it started preparing a programming interface for users. There are some facebook developer tools for which the developer has to pay Facebook API cost.
These tools enable Facebook developers to enable them to share things online. A Facebook developer account has been given to the developer to use the services by the company.
Hiring market for freelance facebook developer
Become a Facebook developer opens the doors of success and career development. You will get fame, endless job opportunities, and fortune as a freelance Facebook developer. It will be your life if you are a software developer and planning to be in facebook development.
Making facebook developer tools and facebook developer app is the future for many technology companies in the world. All the Facebook applications prepared by the developers should be according to the Facebook community standards. In this, web 2.0 world dependent on social media we see a big scope for Facebook app development.
The developers of the USA generate good income with the Facebook applications development job. They get around $50-$200 while working as a freelancer. Many companies in the USA and globally hiring facebook android developers and they earn a decent salary.
Things to note while hiring Facebook developer
Here is the list of some points to keep in mind while hiring a Facebook app developer in your company.
1. Technical knowledge
The developer skills will become an asset for a company if used properly. 10 skills knowledge a Facebook developer should have,
- Ruby on Rails/Ruby
2. Communication Skills
Clean coding is necessary for every Facebook developer. Still, you should not forget the need for effective communication skills to present the concept. To run the project smoothly in the company it is necessary to keep a strong communication channel among the team members.
3. Set Expectation Hiring developer Facebook app
Once you get the candidate suitable for your Facebook developer site Without wasting time, hire that person. Don’t try to run behind perfection you will lose talented people.
4. Take time in selecting suitable employees
Many Human Resource Department teams of several companies struggle during the recruitment drive. Take your time don’t rush in choosing people for your organization. Make things clear about your job requirements to hire a facebook.com developer.
5. Don’t put geographical barriers in selecting staff
In the past years, many companies looked for in-house FB developers. Now, things have changed. You can get the right talent from any location in the world. Work from home is possible with the technological advancement it has become much easier.
6. Keep your job requirements organized
You are looking for developers then make things clear about the job requirements during the hiring process.
7. Keep resume as a part of selection criteria
CV is a vital part of the selection procedure. You can try to dig out the candidate’s history he or she worked on a challenging project or not.
8. Plus point industry experience
What experience a Facebook app developer has? Has he or she worked on many projects in the past? These are certain essential questions considering hiring a Facebook developer. Still, not all developers can have industry experience those who have are a plus point for them.
Qualification for best facebook developer
For the facebook.com developer job, the person should complete his or her degree in the computer science field from a recognized university/college. Then, he or she can go for a master’s degree in computer science too.
Knowledge of coding and programming languages like Java and C++ is important. Many companies while recruiting facebook app developers want the candidate should have a computer science engineering degree.
There are many online courses available you can do them along with your job to increase your skills. Reputed engineering colleges in the USA are.
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Purdue University
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- University of Michigan
Skills and Qualities to look for in facebook developer
During the hiring process of a Facebook developer, you should look for these skills in the candidate.
- Technical Knowledge of Programming Languages: A Facebook developer should be able to do coding. You do not have to be an experienced person. On the other hand, you should know about the programming languages C++ and Java.
- Self-Management: A person should be good at self-managing the things at the office. He or she should have the ability to remain focused and self-directed during the work.
- Curious to learn about new things: A facebook.com developer uses the best tools while working. He or she should have the curiosity to find about the new technology to improve the work.
- Passionate to develop with a team: It is good for Facebook devs to be passionate about team development and handle the projects easily.
- Able to become a good member of the team: Facebook app developer has to coordinate with his design team and client. Therefore, they need to communicate clearly with them.
- Follow a consultant mindset during work: The Company aims to develop the best product that can match the client’s requirements. To accomplish this task in the best way, the fb developer must have a consultant mindset to give the best possible suggestions in any situation.
Certifications to look for in Facebook developer
Being certified from any reputed institution is useful in the job of a facebook.com developer. List of certifications to look like an employer in a Facebook developer are,
- Blueprint Certification: It is an advanced level of proficiency certification course to get knowledge of Facebook apps family and Facebook web services.
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate: The foundation course is to create, manage and report the ads available on the social media websites like Instagram and Facebook.
- Facebook Certified Marketing Science Professional: Prepare the marketing recommendations with the data available with the Facebook developer.
- Facebook Certified Creative Strategy Professional: Get aware of the mobile fundamentals strategic applications of facebook developer app.
- Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional: Learn how to prepare the marketing plans and implement them correctly on time.
- Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional: Learn to manage the campaign management by placing ads on Facebook and measure its implementation.
- Facebook Certified Marketing Developer: The developer gets the knowledge to measure the technical implementation of the marketing strategies.
- Facebook Certified Advanced Developer: Find out the solutions to the technical problems occurring on social media websites.
- Facebook Certified Advertising API Developer: Measurement of the technical competencies, figure out the marketing API integration issues, and solve them.
- Facebook Certified Community Manager: Learn about the best practices that have been done in the online community websites like Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook developer rate per hour
Usually, the Facebook developer salary and rate per hour depending on the location and skills of the candidate. The Facebook software developer salary and hourly rate are around $50-$200 in countries like the USA and the United Kingdom.
You need to pay more to hire a well-qualified developer Facebook app for your company. Some people charges facebook android developer salary fixed monthly and others get hourly rate payment.
In the areas of Western Europe and the UK, the Facebook developer scrapper rate per hour is $35-$170. The hourly rate of Facebook developers in Australia is $50-$150 and in Eastern Europe is $20-$150.
It is the rate that the experienced developers charge they have the knowledge to handle the Facebook developer debug, Facebook API, and Facebook developer apps. A developer who knows to use the Facebook developer account gets good income from the company while working as a full-time employee or freelancer.
Places to find best facebook developer
You can check the online job boards to hire the Facebook login developer and developer Facebook apps for your company. Here are the best places online to get qualified developers.
- Glassdoor: One of the leading online job boards to hire the best Facebook developer scrapper for your company. On Glassdoor.com, the employees post their resumes and company reviews too.
- LinkedIn: A reputed employment portal started in the year 2003. The company owners looking for facebook devs can search for suitable candidates for their company from a LinkedIn website.
- unremot.com: It has a wide range of candidate details looking for the jobs on the website. Employers can check the profiles of the candidates on unremot.
- Fiverr: One of the most trusted and reputed freelancing platform online is Fiverr. The freelancer offering services bid on the projects available on the website.
- Upwork: Fiverr and Upwork work on the similar concept of making the freelancing projects live on their website. Then, the freelancers place bids on the projects posted on the Upwork website.
- Hired: Prepare a complete profile on hired and apply for the freelancing gigs. The employers can find the developer’s Facebook on the website.
- ZipRecruiter: In the year 2010, a thriving marketplace was founded. The small organizations of the USA and UK can post their requirements of hiring facebook developers for their company.
- Indeed: Similar to LinkedIn and Glassdoor, Indeed is a popular job board to search for employees for the company. You can post the job requirement on the website and then the interested candidates will apply on it.
- Guru: Many companies post their job requirements on the website i.e. Guru.com to hire facebook developers for their organization.
Also Read: Hire Technical Writer | A complete guide
Top 10 companies hiring facebook developer and salaries
The top list of 10 reputed companies hiring facebook.com developer and Facebook app developer is,
- LIVS Corporation: It is a computer Software Company in Palo Alto. Facebook android developer salary in this company for entry-level is $30K and for an experienced developer, it is $40K-$50K.
- Facebook: American Technology Company founded by Mark Zuckerberg regularly hires a facebook.com developer for $30K – $40K monthly remuneration.
- CAE USA: The defense and business services unit has located in Tampa, Florida region.
- Mi Tek: An engineering services company that provides automated solutions to the construction sector.
- Altice: A cable services company headquartered in the USA providing telephone and internet services.
- KLA: KLA Corporation is a capital equipment located in Milpitas the salary of FB developer is $32K.
- Idaho Central Credit Union: It is the largest credit union company in the Idaho region and they pay $35K – $45K to its developers.
- Detroit Metropolitan Area: In this metropolitan area the Facebook developers have hired on a salary basis of $30K.
- Net2Source Inc: It is a global solutions company in New Jersey, United States. Net2Source Inc. is the fastest IT sources company hiring facebook app developer for $35K-$40K monthly salary.
- Bose Corporation: American manufacturing company based in Framingham, Massachusetts, and a Facebook developer working in this company paid $40K (approx) salary.
Steps involved in hiring best facebook developer
Follow these simple steps to get the best talent of Facebook developers for the company.
- Mention specific points of job requirements: For the Facebook android developer jobs requirement post all the requirements in the advertisement. It should have a list of things that you want the developer must-have.
- Shortlist the candidates for the interview round: You will get a bunch of job applications for the Facebook devs job. Find the suitable ones and then shortlist them for the interview round.
- Assess the problem solving and behavioral style of the candidate: During the interview, as an employer, you should assess the behavioral style. Assess the problem-solving abilities giving him or her some situations.
- Tell about the company’s work culture: Address the person as your company’s employee in the interview round. Then, discuss your organization’s work culture.
- Hire the person suitable for the facebook.com developer job: Now, you have assessed the person in the selection rounds. It is time to finalize the person for the job in your company. Mention the documentation process and Facebook software developer salary.
Also Read: Hire Bookkeepers | A complete guide
Top 10 interview questions for Facebook developer
The List of 10 interview questions to hire the facebook developer is as follows,
1. How can you find code error?
To find the errors write the tests. It is a possible way to find the code error for a Facebook developer.
2. Tell about structured design.
The conceptualization of the problem is known as structured design. It is also called solution design is about divide and conquers strategy.
3. Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Quality assurance is a process used while making software and quality control means maintaining the quality of the software.
4. What is the difference between process and thread?
In the instance of a computer program processes and a single program, there can be one or more threads.
5. Which is preferred strong vs weak typing?
Strong typing does the checking of all variables at one time and weak typing check the system running time variable. You can want to check all variables at one time then use the string variables.
6. Which type of data passed in HTTP headers?
Through the HTTP headers, the metadata and scripts have passed.
7. How can do the prioritization of requirements?
Evaluate the design structure and then design the system. Then, move on to the do structuring.
8. What is the difference between components based and object-oriented design?
You can easily encapsulate the object-oriented design to some extent in the component-based design.
9. Tell the difference between queue and stack.
The stack is last in and first out always. The queue is first in and lasts out always.
10. Do you think that it is expensive to do the software management?
You use the proper management process then it is expensive to manage the software.
Top 10 tools to use while hiring facebook developer
Getting a suitable facebook.com developer for your company is a tough job now due to the dynamic technology. You can use these lists of tools to make the hiring process easier.
- Indeed: It is a recruiting platform online to get a suitable candidate database for jobs.
- Click Boarding: After finishing the hiring of Facebook. the developer then comes to the training process and documentation. Click Boarding gives all the information to the new employees about the documentation and training.
- Zoom: Meeting scheduling and call transcribing are the variety of features launched by Zoom to make the hiring for facebook web developer jobs easier.
- Hirevue: Use the Hirevue tool to filter the applications for facebook.com developer profiles in the hiring process.
- Textio: It is a great tool to write the accurate job advertisement for Facebook developer jobs. An AI-based writing system is used in the Textio tool.
- Hiretual: To maintain a direct connection in the job recruitment process uses the Hiretual tool. This is the best tool to collect candidates’ information and keep them.
- Chatbots: Chatbots is an AI automated system to see candidate’s details after working hours. It eases the recruitment process of hiring facebook developers for a company.
- Source Hub: On Source Hub, the data of the candidates along with their contact information is available on the website.
- Contact Out: It is difficult to connect with potential candidates during the recruitment process. Contact Out is an online portal that makes easy communication and employers can maintain a facebook developers group here.
- Know Your Worth: It is among the best tools you can for recruiting work.
Dos and Donts while hiring facebook developer
These days hiring finding suitable facebook developers have turned into a sea of confusion for the companies. In this dynamic technical field, getting the right person for the Facebook app developer job is necessary to ensure the company’s growth and development.
He or she should have a clear picture of the Facebook developer tools as the developer of Facebook. The list of dos important to keep in mind while hiring a developer of Facebook,
- Try to find the Facebook messenger developer friends. They can guide you to go in the right direction.
- Visit the Facebook developer forums, Facebook developer portals, and Facebook developer events to search the suitable talent for your organization.
- Attend the Facebook developer conference to know about the latest happenings in this field while hiring facebook app developer employee for the company.
- Check the online job boards like LinkedIn and Stack. You can see the Facebook live developer and Facebook API developer profiles.
- See the contributions of facebook developers on the Facebook developer blog and Facebook developer page.
Don’ts while recruiting facebook developers for your company,
- There is no need to rely on a fancy college degree while hiring a developer for Facebook.
- Don’t decide between hiring developers based on the past recruitment drivers organized by your company for hiring Facebook Gameroom developers.
- You should not expect that the app developers’ Facebook should instantly answer your questions in the interview.
- Avoid giving weightage to the work experience to indicate the future performance of the candidate.
How much does a facebook developer charge per hour?
Facebook programmers charge per hour depends on the location from where the company is hiring them. In countries like the USA, Canada, and Europe Facebook, developers charge around $50-$200 per hour. Their fee is slightly less in Australia around $50-$150. The charges of Fb developers also depend on their work experience and skills
How many hours do facebook developers work?
The developer facebook works for 40 to 50 hours a week and around 7 to 8 hours on daily basis. On the other hand, Facebook’s working policy is concerned with results, not working hours. Therefore, the Facebook developers encouraged them to do their best job in the company without considering their working hours.