We are hiring mobile developers at unremot. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile developer job description
- Build applications in React Native for iOs/Android
- Work with the UX experts in improvising user experience
- Integrate third-party APIs
- Integrate with MySQL DB
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to determine the best libraries to implement and optimize for the best experience.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor of Technology (Btech/BE) or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working with React Native
- Ability to work independently – full-stack developers preferred
- Good analytical & debugging skills
About the company
unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team
Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know
unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.