unremot is accepting job applications from social media and digital marketers. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Manager Job Description
- You are an ideas person and thrive on impeccable execution abilities
- You are resourceful and know how to get the best out of people
- You spend most of your waking hours on multiple social media channels
- You dream about creating trending content every day and often act on it
- You are a team player and can work with the creative team to bring out the best from them
- You have an eye for what works on individual platforms and can get the content transformed effectively
- You can onboard and manage influencers.
- You are hands on with social media tools, scheduling and measurements.
- Your efforts reflect brightly when measuring the KPI.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor in any degree or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of social media management
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Someone who is passionate and go-getter.
- Should be able to work remotely and independently.
- Good to have – exposure living or working in North American markets
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
Avanti is a voracious reader of books in psychology and physics while being an experienced digital marketeer and ukelele artist. She writes on remote work, technology, space, quantum physics, and productivity.