unremot is looking for 3 SEO interns to join the team. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com. Please note that it will be a paid internship.
SEO Intern Job Description
- Executing basic SEO strategies (link acquisition, article go-live, on-site optimization).
- Assist in the ongoing keyword discovery
- Track and analyze Google analytics
- Optimize old articles
- Competitive analysis for other brands in our sector
- Create and post engaging content on all social media platforms
Experience & Qualification Required
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about SEO
- You can work remotely and independently
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.
Avanti is a voracious reader of books in psychology and physics while being an experienced digital marketeer and ukelele artist. She writes on remote work, technology, space, quantum physics, and productivity.