HR Manager at unremot.com
Unremot (unremot.com) is accepting job applications from HR Managers.
Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume.
- Source qualified candidates, screen and schedule interviews
- Participate in evaluating and conducting interviews
- Onboarding of new hires, orientation
- Oversee payroll and appraisals
- Nurture bonding and team building
- Manage HR compliances
Apply on Linkedin or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the product: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have,
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, LetsVenture and ah! Ventures.