unremot is accepting job applications from community managers. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com along with current/last CTC details (if applicable)
Community Manager Job Description
- You love talking about products, listening to customer pain points.
- You are great at giving product demos.
- You have the soul of a salesperson but you only advocate for a product you believe.
- Customers remember your name when they think of the product.
- You are deeply invested in getting people to sign up and adopt the product.
- You are at the forefront when it comes to advocating the product through any medium.
- Your efforts reflect brightly when measuring the KPI.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor in any degree or equivalent with 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Someone who is passionate and go-getter.
- Should be able to work remotely and independently.
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humor and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures.