unremot is accepting job applications from experienced video producers. Read through the job description below and if this sounds like you, send us your resume at email@example.com.
Video Editor Job Description
- You have great creative and artistic skills
- You thrive in tight deadlines and can take an idea to execution independently
- You are able to write and visualize scripts for great output.
- You have an eye for trending content and consume global trends regularly.
- You are equally skilled in visual and audio editing.
- You have hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- You have experience producing video content for digital media and social media platforms which include fun content, short documentaries and corporate videos as well.
- Your efforts reflect brightly when measuring the KPI.
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelor in any degree or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of graphic and video editing, producing trending and excellent visual content.
- Someone who is passionate and go-getter.
- Should be able to work remotely and independently.
- Good to have – exposure living or working in North American markets and great communication skills.
About the company: unremot is a personal office for independent professionals – works like a publicly accessible meeting room for independent professionals who are constantly into meetings (CAs, lawyers, freelancers). Being built on a community interface, on unremot one can discover, request, pay, schedule, and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
With unremot personal office, its users have
- a dedicated personal office (eg. unremot.com/@sr)
- where anyone can access free slots on their calendars
- request & schedule meetings (like Calendly)
- collect & settle payments automatically
- and conduct meetings – all of it in one place!
About the team: Currently, unremot is a team of 6 based in Toronto and Bangalore. unremot is the team’s second startup; the last one being sold to lastminute.com (the largest OTA in Europe). All six of them share a love for humour and are super excited about having new team members who are champions of sad jokes!
Good to know: unremot is funded by some of the best investors – Techstars, Inflection Point Ventures, DF Angels, and ah! Ventures
Avanti is a voracious reader of books in psychology and physics while being an experienced digital marketeer and ukelele artist. She writes on remote work, technology, space, quantum physics, and productivity.