UnRemot Inc hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns.) The creator of these Terms of Service ensures steady commitment to your privacy with regard to the protection of your invaluable information. This document contains information about the Website/Mobile Application https://www.unremot.com/ (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”).
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the Platform, mobile application and/or the Company, as the context so requires
- “User” shall mean and refer to natural, legal individuals, business houses and communities who use the Website and who intend to seek information, contact or obtain the services of conducting and managing online events and conferences using cloud based video communication platforms hosted through the website. They must be competent to enter into binding contracts, as per US laws.
- “Services” refer to providing a Platform which offers tools to the Users to conduct and manage online events and conferences through cloud-based video communication Platform.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website and Mobile Application which provides the Customer with the facility to conduct and manage online events and conferences through a cloud-based video communication platform.
Basic terms of service
You may be required to sign up for an account, and select a password and user name (“User ID”). You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. For your User ID, you may not select a name that you do not have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf). If you’re agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity). You will only use the Services for your own personal or business use and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If applicable laws prohibit your use of the Services, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your use of the Services in a way that breaks the law. You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password. You are responsible for any activity associated with your account.
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that: Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including UnRemot);
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions
- Violates any law or regulation
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
- Jeopardizes the security of your UnRemot account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you)
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure)
- Uses any intellectual property rights protected by applicable laws and contained in or accessible through the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or copying its features or user interface
- Uses the Services, or permits it to be used, for purposes of product benchmarking or other comparative analysis intended for publication without UnRemot's prior written consent
- Uses the Services to develop or enhance any software, software code, or any derivative works of any software without UnRemot's prior written consent
- Uses the Services as a direct competitor of UnRemot or for the purpose of monitoring the Services’ availability, performance, functionality or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes
- "Crawls," "scrapes," or "spiders" any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means)
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
What are my rights in the service?
The materials displayed or performed or available on or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions, and so forth (all of the foregoing, the “Content”) are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Services, and you won’t use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you, (i) without the prior consent of the owner of that Content or (ii) in a way that violates someone else’s (including UnRemot’s) rights.
You understand that UnRemot owns the Services. You won’t modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section), creative derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the Services.
The Services may allow you to copy or download certain Content; please remember that just because this functionality exists, doesn’t mean that all the restrictions above don’t apply – they do!
Any information or content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, and you access all such information and content at your own risk, and we aren’t liable for any errors or omissions in that information or content or for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We can’t guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact in using the Services and are not responsible for which users gain access to the Services.
You are responsible for all Content you contribute, in any manner, to the Services, and you represent and warrant you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information accurate and current. You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Services.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that UnRemot shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
Will UnRemot ever change its services?
We’re always trying to improve the Services, so they may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of the Services, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of the Services. We’ll try to give you notice when we make a material change to the Services that would adversely affect you, but this isn’t always practical. Similarly, we reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if someone alleges you contributed that Content in violation of these Terms), in our sole discretion, and without notice.
Do the services cost anything?
Some of the UnRemot Services are currently free, but we reserve the right to charge for certain or all Services in the future. We will notify you before any Services you are currently using begin carrying a fee, and if you wish to continue using such Services, you must pay all applicable fees for such Services.
If you choose to sign up for any Services that carry a fee (the “Paid Services”) you will be charged the then-current fees for such Paid Services. Unless otherwise agreed, all fees paid to UnRemot are non-refundable.
Subscription to Beta Service
- The Company may offer certain service as open or closed Beta Services for the purpose of testing and evaluation.
- The User agrees that the Company has the sole discretion to determine the time and parameters for such testing and evaluation.
- The Company shall be the final deciding authority on converting the Beta services into commercial services.
- The User will be under no obligation to subscribe to a paid service, because they subscribed to the BETA service.
- The Company reserves the right to fully or partially discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, any of the Beta Services with or without notice to the Users.
- The User agrees that the Company will not be liable to the User or any third party for any losses or damages arising as a result of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Beta Services for any reason.
To stop using the services
UnRemot is also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of the Services or your account, for any reason in our discretion, including your breach of these Terms. UnRemot has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
Account termination may result in destruction of any Content associated with your account, so keep that in mind before you decide to terminate your account. We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account so that you are able to retrieve any important User Submissions you may have stored in your account (to the extent allowed by law and these Terms), but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, not in the interest of someone’s safety or security, or otherwise harmful to the rights or property of UnRemot.
If you have deleted your account by mistake, contact us immediately at email@example.com – we will try to help, but unfortunately, we can’t promise that we can recover or restore anything.
Provisions that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms shall survive termination. By way of example, all of the following will survive termination: any obligation you have to pay us or indemnify us, any limitations on our liability, any terms regarding ownership or intellectual property rights, and terms regarding disputes between us.
What else do I need to know?
Warranty Disclaimer. UnRemot does not make any representations or warranties concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. We make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the Services are provided “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind from UnRemot or others (unless, with respect to such others only, provided expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product). THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL UnRemot BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR (B) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF (I) $100 OR (II) THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO UnRemot IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THIS APPLICABLE CLAIM, OR (III) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnity. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold UnRemot, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action (“Claim”), we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder.
Assignment: You may not assign, delegate or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder, or your Services account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without UnRemot’s prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent.
Choice of Law; Arbitration: These Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be finally settled in Delaware, in English, in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with such Rules. Judgment upon the award rendered by such arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing obligation to arbitrate disputes, each party shall have the right to pursue injunctive or other equitable relief at any time, from any court of competent jurisdiction. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in, respectively, Delaware
Miscellaneous: You will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services, provided that UnRemot may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit. The failure of either you or us to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You and UnRemot agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and UnRemot, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms, and that all modifications to these Terms must be in a writing signed by both parties (except as otherwise provided herein). No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind UnRemot in any respect whatsoever. Except as expressly set forth in the section above regarding the Apple Application, you and UnRemot agree there are no third-party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.